Specialists in Motoring Offences
If you are facing prosecution for any type of motoring offence, we can help.
We are a firm of solicitors established over 50 years, with a successful track record in obtaining the best possible results for our clients.
During the current Coronavirus outbreak we are taking additional precautions to protect both staff and clients.
We are open for business and taking instructions by phone and email. We are taking some face to face appointments in a Covid safe manner where necessary, with social distancing in place , to protect both clients and staff. All appointments need to be pre booked at this time.
Please contact us if you have any questions
If you are faced with the possibility of losing you driving licence for an motoring offence, contact us to speak to one of our specialist motoring offences solicitors who will assess your case and advise you on a possible defence.
Contrary to popular belief it is possible to mount a successful defence against motoring offence charges and it may be possible to avoid disqualification in cases where this would cause exceptional hardship, or where special reasons can be shown in mitigation.
Click on a link below for more information on motoring offences and the services our solicitors can offer.
- Speeding offences
- Drink driving / Drunk in charge of a motor vehicle
- Failure to provide a specimen
- Dangerous driving / Death by dangerous driving
- Driving without due care and attention / Careless driving
- Driving while using a mobile phone
- Failure to stop / Failure to report an accident
- Failure to identify a driver accused of an offence
- Totting up of penalty points leading to disqualification
- Driving without insurance
- Driving without a licence / Driving while disqualified
- Defences - Special reasons / Exceptional hardship
- Application to restore a driving licence during a disqualification